The ideal Android developer candidate would…
- Have good experience on Android.
- Collaborate across teams for complete feature implementation.
- Shoulder responsibility and strive to meet quality expectations and timelines.
Some of the things you’re expected to do...
- Understand existing ecosystem before being able to add features, functions and enhancements.
- Plan with known expectations and dependencies.
- Design and implement including coding, unit testing and release to production.
- Follow & improve processes - with special focus on code reviews, among others.
- Improve quality with every version, and new features must match or exceed existing levels.
- Contribute to a collaborative and responsive team that owns a world-class product service.
- Through awareness question priorities and influence plans & designs.
Some of the qualifications we usually expect...
- Work experience of 1-3 yrs in Android development
- Good knowledge of Android UI, Application framework, SDKs
- Good knowledge of Java
- Hands-on experience using Eclipse, Android Studio
- Should be able to work with third party libraries
- Experience using Git, Jira, a plus
- Should be able to work in an agile software development process
- Should be able to independently contribute with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills