At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
- Oversee reception area – be the first point of contact for employees and guests
- Promptly greet and direct all visitors accordingly
- Ensure calls are answered in a timely manner using the documented protocol
- Maintain a safe and clean reception area
- Assist with conference room coordination and book rooms when needed
- Process incoming and outgoing mail and shipments; log and scan all incoming check payments
- Coordinate lunches for meetings and special events; provide support for the setup and/or cleanup
- Keep shared office areas and breakrooms clean and organized
- Support all office and building functions to keep operation running smoothly
- Ensure office efficiency by anticipating and providing needed supplies, and identifying other necessary duties for productive operations
- Perform clerical receptionist duties such as typing, data entry, filing, photocopying, faxing, etc.
- Assist with ad hoc projects and other duties as needed
- Build and upkeep a checklist of Front Desk Activities to be performed each day
- Update Facilities related news on Workplace and SharePoint page
- Daily Start: 8AM to 5PM, M-F
- 3-5 years of experience in start-up environment preferred
- Able to multitask with well-developed organizational skills
- Manages and prioritizes use of time and uses strong judgment skills to handle non-routine matters
- High degree of flexibility, responsiveness, and adaptability
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office and comfortable learning new applications
- Willing to work occasional overtime