At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The Strategic Partner Manager will be chartered with holistically growing , becoming a trusted adviser and driving the adoption of the BlueJeans technology through their partners to the customers.
- Establishing executive level sponsorship and strategic relationships with partner.
- Driving sales growth plans with partners.
- Establishing BlueJeans as a top tier vendor with our partners.
- Driving sales adoption of BlueJeans through partners sales organizations while leveraging and aligning with BlueJeans sales teams.
- Developing and writing business plans and marketing campaigns for success with our distribution partners.
- Enablement planning and Onboarding.
- Working closely with partners to provide customer success for our joint customers.
- Assure strong logistical working relationship with partner for successful ordering and customer support.
- Work to identify deeper product integration with partner products and services.
- Exceeding all established quotas and benchmarks. Becoming a trusted advisor that the partners rely on to develop additional revenue in their business.
- Gathering business intelligence from partners and their customers and feeding this back to engineering for consideration of development going forward.
- Drive, Passion, Accountable and Results Driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or equivalent experience.
- Requires a minimum of 7+ years of experience in channel account role working with IVS’s, VAR, SI, MSP, NSPs with strong track record of growing revenues for managed partners.
- Ability and poise to successfully work with executives
- Must possess the skills required to develop positive and productive relationships with partners and internal stakeholders.
- Experience and knowledge on forecasting, reporting numbers and activities
- Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the role.
- Professional communication skills both internally and externally.