Develop maintain and enhance Bluejeans's Big data warehouse using state of the art ETL frameworks and technologies
- Develop and extend ETL pipeline for a number data systems used by Engineering, Operations, Sales, Marketing and Finance and product.
- Build and integrate reporting system for ad-hoc queries and business dashboards
- Help architect our Big Data system, using as much as practical third-party solutions
- Work with outside vendors and other staff on integration projects
- Define Data Quality and Data Governance processes to help the system scale
- Help resolve data issues, troubleshoot system problems and assesses priorities
- As needed, assist other staff with reporting, debugging data accuracy issues and other related functions.
- 3-6 years of strong experience in developing reporting/ETL solutions using any standard third party tools such as Informatica, Abnitio, Tableau
- Experience with distributed data processing technologies such as Spark/Hadoop/EMR
- Programming experience in of python or relatedto implement ETL pipelines
- Strong SQL, database and SQL performance tuning skills
- Strong experience in understanding business requirements and dimensional modelling
- Exposure in developing real time pipelines using Kafka/Kinesis or related
- Exposure to any third party Reporting tools such as Tableau/Cognos/Business objects preferable
- Exposure to machine learning a plus
Verizon recently acquired BlueJeans and plans to integrate BlueJeans employees into Verizon, including its compensation and benefits programs, in due course. This position will be part of that planned integration.