We are looking for a Head of Business Analytics and Insights to lead a team that will provide deep analytical insights on product, marketing, sales and overall business intelligence. You will be responsible for building and leading a top-flight team who collectively can help measure and drive productivity across the entire BlueJeans organization.
- Define and maintain data integrity using standardized business KPIs aligned to our strategy
- Build strong cross-functional relationships to define and gather business requirements
- Prototype, build and iterate on new scalable solutions to rapidly disseminate valuable insights to key stakeholders.
- Uncover actionable insights about our business through data analysis
- Establish standards for setting up and running experiments to drive increased productivity
- Drive a culture of action and iteration based on data-driven insights and subsequent experimentation
- Communicate recommendations effectively to functional leaders
- Building and lead a collaborative team
- 7+ years of managing an analytics and insights function.
- Exceptional problem solving skills: demonstrated ability to understand business challenges, structure complex problems, develop solutions.
- Excellent communication and story-telling skills. The ability to clearly and effectively communicate the results of complex analyses to business partners is key.
- Knowledge of data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, ETL and reporting/analytic tools
- Experience using cloud storage technologies (AWS RedShift) and gathering/ exploring data from multiple sources using scripting language (Python, PHP, R, etc.)
- Advanced SQL and Excel skills
- Experience building dashboards in common visualization tools
- A solid grasp of common statistical applications and methods (A/B tests and multivariate experiments, probabilities, regression)
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree from top institution in a quantitative/ business-related field
Why is BlueJeans the PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication.
All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners, and have been ranked on Forbes Cloud 100 list two years running. We just celebrated our 7th year anniversary, come join us for the 8th!