At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The Account Executive - Mid-Market will be chartered with driving the adoption of the BlueJeans technology into and within new and existing Mid-Market clients while leveraging Partners, Professional Services and Customer Success resources as needed for success.:
- Focused consultative selling with a long-term view and approach into Mid Market companies nationally.
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor to client leaders and aggressively shaping deals early in the sales cycle and advancing opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company
- Selling the BlueJeans full product portfolio across different LOB decision makers at the Executive level to include IT, HR, Marketing, Engineering etc.)
- Executing online and in-person product demos and clearly articulating the value add of BlueJeans products within their internal solutions conversations.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements, and building strategic business relationships
- Demonstrating breadth and depth of knowledge in aligning the company's capabilities to both the client business and IT priorities, and positioning relative to competitors.
- Thinking beyond the initial sale and renewal to expansion, and driving adoption of the BlueJeans technology and products
- Must have 5+ years of full-cycle sales experience preferably in a B2B or B2B2C SaaS or subscription environment.
- Consistent and proven track record of meeting and exceeding quota.
- Excellent consultative selling experience and the ability to ask the right questions and gain a quick understanding of the clients needs and how the BlueJeans technology can solve those needs.
- Comfortable with high-end exposure to C-level executives, and the ability to build strong trusted relationships
- High level of business acumen with well-polished strategic, relationship, presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create and prioritize strategic target account lists and defined territories, and work alongside marketing and channel partners to develop and execute account plans.
- Detail oriented and analytical with a high clock speed with an ability to thrive in a high growth startup and juggle many balls at one time.
- BA/BS degree, and a sense of humor is an absolute must.