- 3 to 5 years of experience in improving the quality of enterprise / cloud based software applications
- Good knowledge of SDLC and thorough understanding of various modern testing methodologies and possess excellent UI/SQL skills.
- Knowledge on Sikuli, Exchange Server, AD, O365/Gcal Add-ons
- Work Experience in Virtualization and Cloud Platforms a big plus
- Experience in Manual/Automation/Integration/Acceptance/Regression testing.
- Exposure to Test Automation tools like Selenium and jMeter
- Experience in reporting bugs, preparing test reports, tracking bugs to closure
- Good communication, inter personnel skills and team co-ordination skills
- Develop and execute software Test Plan, Procedures, Develop/Execute Automated Test Scripts. Participate in all phases of software development life cycle
- Review Requirement/s and translate them to detailed test plans, test cases, scripts, test reports, etc.
- Work with Multi Discipline Team to develop and execute test strategies and scripts.
- Maintain well documented test case library & version control system for all testing materials and resources.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains standards for quality methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Analyses test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Exercises judgment within broadly defined practices and policies in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining test results.
Who are we?
BlueJeans is the world’s leading provider of interoperable video communication, bringing video to you, wherever you are. BlueJeans is the modern era replacement to traditional web conferencing technologies and delivers face-to-face video communication for any organization who wants to bring their employees, leaders, and partners closer together.
Our culture combines the spirit of a startup with the perks of building enterprise software for thousands of global companies for everyday meetings, events, and social networks. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, cab transfers, facility to work from home with a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to transform the live video collaboration industry, and above all have fun doing it.
This role is based out of our BlueJeans Dev center in the heart of Bangalore, India. We have other offices in Mountain View, United Kingdom and around the world.