At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The eCommerce Project Manager is responsible for managing projects that support the BlueJeans Network organization’s eCommerce strategic plan and roadmap, with a focus on increasing existing capabilities to improve marketing effectiveness and operational efficiency. The project manager will lead cross-functional project teams in the development of project plans, definition of workstreams, processes and deliverables to execute on the strategic goals of the eCommerce organization.
The project manager will work closely with the Business Operations, Marketing and Product Management teams, along with other project managers in business functions and vendor organizations to bring new offerings to market. This individual will be responsible for managing projects from initiation through delivery, including: analysis and planning; development and testing; status reporting; risk management; internal and external communications, ensuring the completion of enabling workstreams on schedule and to budget.
- Develop and maintain project plans and schedules for eCommerce projects
- Plan, estimate, and manage project tasks, ensuring that interdependencies are recognized and that tasks are integrated
- Perform critical path analysis and develop action plans to mitigate risk, identifying and implementing alternative solutions to remove roadblocks to task and plan completion.
- Monitor eCommerce projects to ensure completion within defined schedule, budget, and quality parameters
- Define project resource requirements along with stakeholders and vendor project management teams
- Document new processes and policies to support the expanded eCommerce capabilities
- Effectively contract and communicate with stakeholders to ensure satisfaction with project management services and product delivery
- Develop strong stakeholder relationships and maintains effective communication channels
- Effectively lead projects involving internal and external project resources, including eCommerce vendor resources. Negotiate assignment of critical resources and assigns responsibilities using a RACI framework
- Maintain open communication among project team members and leads project review meetings and communication to eCommerce and supporting program leadership
- Collaborate with eCommerce team members and business function teammates in the definition of processes and policies for operating the eCommerce online store including: catalogue configuration; content creation; localization; demand generation and promotions planning; product intake and setup; payment processing; and customer care escalations
- 5+ years of experience managing the delivery of web-based or eCommerce project implementations
- 5+ years of direct project management experience
- 3+ years of experience with the Agile Scrum development methodology
- Action oriented with strong analytical and problem-solving skills; experience in both process and solution development
- Strong customer service, communication, and organizational skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills with demonstrated experience of the same across cross functional teams
- Strong influencing skills and comfort with negotiating and driving timely decisions
- Excellent communication and planning skills with a history of developing effective relationships with business, technical staff and senior management
- Ability to perform business analysis and to document work processes
- Successful ability to manage conflict with positive results
- Familiarity with user-interaction design and customer experience in a web-based framework
- Strong political acumen, diplomacy, and emotional intelligence
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders, negotiate scope and clarify priorities
- Coordination and planning with a team made of local and globally distributed members
- Knowledge of eCommerce for Software as a Service (SaaS) offerings with recurring revenue and subscription business models
- Agile Scrum development methodology and tools (Jira, Trello, Wrike)
- Exposure to International eCommerce and digital payment systems
- Working knowledge of Netsuite, Saleforce, Zuora or alternatives is a plus