The ideal candidate will ..
- have experience designing and building large distributed system.
- be proficient in at-least one server side coding preferably Java/JEE
- have an in-depth understanding of database technologies (SQL and NoSQL) as well as API cache design and caching technologies.
- have experience building RESTful APIs and have good knowledge of RESTful design patterns.
- be able to communicate and work well within a geographically distributed team
We usually look for ..
- 4+ years of coding experience in server side technology
- 4+ years of hands-on coding experience in Java and related build/deployment tools
- Experience in one or more of Kafka, ZK, RabbitMQ, Redis, Couchbase, MongoDB and MySQL
- Experience with multiple hosted services such as Aurora/RDS, DynamoDB, Kinesis etc
- Experience building scalable web services with RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of at-least one database technology
- BE/B.Tech in Computer Science or related field
You get bonus points for ..
- Experience in realtime analytics/stats product
- Knowledge of infrastructure services such as zookeeper and caching products such as couchbase
- Experience in scaling large high transaction volume web services
. Contributions to open source projects
Why BlueJeans is THE PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems.
We have a fun and collaborative work culture! For three years running, BlueJeans was voted in the Top 20 - Best Places to Work in the Bay Area. We have over 5000 customers including Facebook, Stanford University, Netflix, Ford, UC Berkeley and JP Morgan Chase. We have raised $175M from top venture capitalists: Accel, NEA, Norwest and Battery. Our team is composed of rock stars from a blend of industries: broadband networks, video, media and SaaS. BlueJeans is an equal opportunity Employer.
Learn more about us at www.bluejeans.com
Follow us @Bluejeansnet