At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The BlueJeans Customer Success team grows long-term profitable customer relationships by making strategic, measurable contributions to customers’ unique business objectives. As a key driver of account enablement, adoption expansion, and end-user engagement, the Customer Success Team is directly impacting BlueJeans expansion across the cloud based video collaboration market.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to expand our team’s investment in delivering world-class video communications results at scale to a broad base of customers across North America.
As a member of our Customer Success team, you will proactively build relationships, mitigate risk and expand product adoption in a one-to-many approach to a large portfolio of customers. With a high number of customers, this person will be adept at managing multiple priorities without sacrifice to proactive customer delight. Responsibilities include:
- Manage and grow a high number of annually renewing customers at scale by driving the adoption of BlueJeans in a fashion that fits the customer’s business goals, maximizes their return on investment and cultivates a genuine love for our product.
- Analyze health metrics and execute adoption and retention plays thru multi-channel communication strategies that leverage our most effective customer touchpoints - including video, e-mail, phone, channel partners, and internal & external champions.
- Maintain and grow stakeholder customer relationships.
- Operate cross-departmentally: represent the voice of the customer internally and create tight partnerships with sales, product and technical support to drive customer’s business goals and continued health.
- Contribute to lifetime revenue expansion by identifying and addressing renewal risk and upsell opportunity organically via stakeholder consultations.
- BA or BS Degree required
- Experience in client-facing roles within Cloud, SaaS, Video, Web Collaboration, Telecommunications or technology.
- Must have a passion for customer centric philosophy and be motivated by building and strengthening customer relationships
- Innovative and assertive, with the ability to pick up new technologies and assess situations quickly with a huge sense of customer empathy.
- A self-managed, quick learner that can think independently, knows when and how to seek feedback, can move ahead and keep projects on pace, while still keeping everyone in the loop.
- Strong listening and communication skills, with the keen ability to distill complex information to easy to understand, relevant message
- Detail oriented. Analytical. High clock speed. Ability to thrive in a high growth startup and juggle many balls at one time.