At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want.
As a Senior Financial Analyst, you will be an integral member of the Corporate Finance (FP&A) team. In this role, you will be responsible for assisting the Finance and Accounting teams with their daily responsibilities. This includes supporting a variety of finance and business initiatives and financial planning and reporting, with an emphasis on our R&D and Infrastructure business units.
· Help drive the Company’s annual planning and budgeting process
· Prepare financial reports for senior management, including budget variance analysis
· Contribute to the Monthly Close Process, including partnering with our Accounting team to prepare monthly operating expense accruals
· Track specific Cost of Goods Sold and R&D operating expenses, as well as headcount on a monthly basis
· Analyze current and past key performance indicators and business trends
· Work with business partners to recommend and efficiently drive growth
· Build strong relationships with budget managers (be the go-to person for all things finance related)
· Drive analysis and determination of business cases for strategic initiatives
· All sorts of other shenanigans...
· Bachelor's Degree
· 3+ years of experience in finance at a high-growth SaaS/technology company, investment banking, or management consulting
· Strong communication skills with demonstrated ability to convey insights to leadership
· Team player with a positive attitude
· Strong knowledge of finance and accounting principles
· A passion for data, attention to detail, and managing within tight processes
· Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
· Comfortable with financial planning systems (e.g. Anaplan) and ERP software (e.g. Netsuite)
· Bonus: Experience with Salesforce