- Working with other internal teams (i.e. PM, Design and BI) to conceptualize and productize collaboration features efficiently in line with product vision
- Reviewing requirements and respond with technical implementation spec that can serve as a reference for developers across across Client teams for a given feature
- Triaging incoming support issues and provide fixes and feedback within SLA times to the customer facing teams
- Instrumenting product with detailed, well-documented data analytics that guide design and planning decisions
- Participating actively in scrums, sprint planning and retros and reinforcing the importance of sprint and Agile rituals to junior team members by example
- Keeping our product awesome by enhancing and contributing to upstream react, react-native, react-native-windows, redux, flow, eslint, codepush, and other open source dependencies.
- Maintaining a tight feedback loop for developers and internal users by doing test-driven development at the unit- and acceptance-test level for fast feedback both in local development environments, in our cloud CI providers, and our internal continuous deployment.
- Ensuring we keep performance gains by enhancing our existing performance CI test suite that does automated CPU and GPU profiling on our target customer hardware.
- Continuously teach, learn, and strive for a generalized skill set with collaborative design and programming, both locally in our San Jose office, and with our remote collaborators in India
- Be a good citizen in the communities we rely on by continuing to host/attend local meet ups, participate in relevant conferences, and be active in relevant chat, email, and other channels.
- 3+ years of experience working hands-on on Web or Windows Software Engineering teams, preferably on end user facing products