Why is BlueJeans the PLACE to be?
At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people meet by creating a human connection in every experience. Together, we’re bringing video to everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, or room systems. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to upgrade everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social network broadcasts by replacing traditional web conferencing with face-to-face video communication.
All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits to bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners, and have been ranked on Forbes Cloud 100 list two years running. We just celebrated our 7th year anniversary, come join us for the 8th!
The Account Manager - SMB is responsible for working closely with marketing leads and closing net new business in the SMB space. As a critical hire with BlueJeans, we need a sales professional that can clearly understand the client’s needs and be a consultative partner to articulate how BlueJeans technology can solve them.
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, and generating interest.
- Owning and growing a territory by closing sales and achieving aggressive quarterly quotas directly and via channel partners.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, outbound prospecting and cultivating partner relationships.
- Ability to create and prioritize strategic target account lists and defined territories, and work alongside marketing and channel partners to develop and execute account plans.
- Executing online and in-person product demos while clearly articulating the value add of BlueJeans products within the customers environment.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements, and building strategic business relationship.
- Comfortable with high-end exposure to C-level executives, and the ability to build strong trusted relationships.
- Acting as a Trusted Advisor to client leaders and aggressively shaping deals early in the sales cycle and advancing opportunities that result in profitable revenue growth for the company.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- 1-2+ years of on-quota closing experience selling B2B software applications; on-demand/SaaS or IT security solutions.
- Successful history of quota over-achievement.
- Must have Salesforce experience and understand a smooth and successful sales process.
- Experience in business apps such as Yesware, LinkedIn, etc.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly changing technical environment.
- Proven track record of selling to a technical audience like IT Operations, Security, and Dev/Ops leaders.
- Proven ability to understand accounts’ needs and effectively communicate how BlueJeans will meet those needs while ensuring 100% satisfaction with all customers.
- High level of business acumen with well-polished strategic, relationship, presentation, written and verbal communication skills.