At BlueJeans, we’re transforming the way people collaborate by delivering the meetings platform for the modern workplace. We bring video, audio, and web conferencing together so it's easily accessible for everyone, regardless of location or device, including mobile, desktop, and room system. We work with thousands of companies worldwide to support everyday meetings, large-scale events, and social broadcasts so people can collaborate the way they want. All our customers have one trait in common: they understand the benefits of bringing their employees, leaders, and partners closer together. Since 2009, we have raised $175M in funding led by Accel Partners, Battery Ventures, NEA, and Norwest Venture Partners.
The Program Manager will partner with Engineering, QA, Customer Support, Customer Success, Marketing and Sales to ensure the timely and successful completion of strategic projects. We're looking for people who enjoy diving deep into the technology with a proven track record of delivering complex, cross-functional projects under demanding timelines. This is a hands-on position where you will drive all aspects of our DevOps program. This includes the design and delivery of systems to identify and actively resolve problems for our high-demand services.
- Define and drive new project release schedules to meet the company’s business goals.
- Coordinate cross-functional teams across Engineering, Operations, Product, and Customer Success to complete projects to a successful conclusion.
- Identify risks throughout Software Development Lifecycle (SLDC) and develop mitigation plans accordingly.
- Own relationship with the various stakeholders to understand risks and drive successful execution.
- Report status of programs at executive level.
- Able to create reports and metrics that accurately summarize complex projects.
- 12+ years with 4+ years project or program management experience with focus on software development.
- Deep understanding and field experience in Agile and sprint planning methodologies.
- Extensive experience with Jira and Confluence.
- Technical project management: tracking dates and requirements in a complex environment involving multiple products, platforms and technologies.
- Strong scope management and project reporting skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams and drive action
- Highly organized with an eye for detail.
- Skilled at working with a variety of stakeholders, including engineering, product management, marketing, customer support, sales and senior management.
- Prior experience working on enterprise SaaS products is required (video or unified communications experience is preferred).