BlueJeans for Oil & Gas
Strike oil with face-to-face meetings
You have drilling sites and corporate offices throughout the world, and traveling is time consuming and expensive.
BlueJeans makes staying in contact incredibly easy by enabling you to host video meetings with up to 100 participants joining from any video-enabled device or service.
Manage Key Relationships
Business partners and customers are crucial to successful operations. Meet with stakeholders inside and outside the company via a single video conferencing platform.
It’s easy for all parties because there is no hardware to buy, or software to download, and you can join right from a web browser.
Schedule With Ease
With BlueJeans, you don’t need to worry about whether your meeting will be a video, audio, or web conference.
You simply schedule a BlueJeans meeting from your business calendar or the BlueJeans web interface and all participants click a link to join from whichever device or service is most convenient for them at the time.
Oil & Gas companies are currently using BlueJeans to…
- Keep exploration and drilling teams in contact with other oil and gas companies working in the same area or using the same machinery
- Cut down on travel between remote drilling sites by using video conferencing
- Check in with remote oil rigs using mobile devices over 4g/3g
- Respond to gas leak emergencies by video conferencing from drill sites back to conference room video systems at HQ
- Facilitate face-to-face meetings between teams at various sites around the world
Jeff Geiger, Supervisor of Network Support, Noble Energy
Ethan House, Director of Marketing, EnergyNet