BlueJeans by Verizon Customer Awards
Honoring people, teams, and organizations that are transforming the way work gets done.
Trailblazers of Video Communications
Submissions for the 2nd annual BlueJeans by Verizon Customer Awards are now open! We are excited to recognize forward-thinking customers that are using BlueJeans to improve how they communicate, collaborate, and meet. To get started, simply answer a few questions about your company, use case, and the impact you have seen within your team, department, or overall organization. The deadline for submissions is Friday, January 15, 2021.
Our categories represent organizations worldwide—from small businesses to large enterprises across all industries.
Biggest Business Transformation
Recognition of an individual or organization for driving business change using BlueJeans to create new revenue streams and/or continuity in the current economy. This award is a true reflection of entrepreneurial spirit and adeptness with evolving to the new work reality.
Most Innovative Use Case
Recognition of an organization that has demonstrated exceptional creativity in leveraging video conferencing technology to extend their value beyond what was previously possible. Award recipients will be considered for both internal and external use cases.
Recognition of an individual or organization that has a documented return on investment as a result of BlueJeans. This could be a quantitative ROI (hours saved) or qualitative ROI (improved culture). Additionally, this award could recognize social or environmental outcomes.
Best Use of BlueJeans for Events
Winners Announced on Verizon’s Up To Speed!
- Winners announced in February 2021
- Press release recognizing company as award winner
- BlueJeans by Verizon swag and home-office tech essentials (valued up to $500)
- Award with company name
- Consideration for speaking opportunities highlighting use case
Nominations are currently closed.
- Nominations will be accepted from October 15, 2020 – January 15, 2021
- All nomination questions must be answered.
- Nominees must have product knowledge, successful implementation and usage of BlueJeans product/s, follow best practices, and open to sharing their experiences with the greater community.
- Submissions will be reviewed, and finalists will be selected by a judging panel and announced publicly in February 2021.
- If a BlueJeans channel partner nominates a customer, the customer’s written approval is required.
- One winner and up to 2 honorable mentions will be selected from each category.
- Winning companies must formally acknowledge the award by approving use of their name in a BlueJeans press release and providing a logo to be featured on the awards web page and related documents.
For additional information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
These amazing customers demonstrated an outstanding ability to improve enterprise collaboration, solve unique and complex problems, and make significant contributions to driving social, environmental, or cultural change — all through the implementation of video conferencing technology. See previous winners: 2020 | 2021