bluejeans customer award program
The Trailblazers of Video Communications
The Best-of-Breed Awards recognize forward-thinking customers worldwide who are deploying BlueJeans technologies in new and interesting ways to improve the way they communicate, collaborate and meet.
How has BlueJeans changed the way you work?
Category winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, impact and business value of their BlueJeans Deployment. To get started, simply answer a few questions on your company, video use case and the positive changes you have seen within your team, department or overall organization.
Our categories represent organizations worldwide—from small businesses to large enterprises across all industries.
Biggest Business Transformation
Recognition of an individual or organization for driving business change using BlueJeans to create new revenue streams and/or continuity in the current economy. This award is a true reflection of entrepreneurial spirit and adeptness with evolving to the new work reality.
Most Innovative Use Case
Recognition of an organization that has demonstrated exceptional creativity in leveraging video conferencing technology to extend their value beyond what was previously possible. Award recipients will be considered for both internal and external use cases.
Recognition of an individual or organization that has a documented return on investment as a result of BlueJeans. This could be a quantitative ROI (hours saved) or qualitative ROI (improved culture). Additionally, this award could recognize social or environmental outcomes.
Best Use of BlueJeans for Events
And the winner is ...
- Press release recognizing company as award winner
- VIP event with other category winners at Enterprise Connect
- Recognition at awards ceremony at the Enterprise Connect
- Award with company name
- Consideration for speaking opportunities highlighting use case
Submit your Best-of-Breed
Deadline for submissions has officially closed, winners will be announced February 25, 2020
- Nominations will be accepted from October 14, 2019 – January 10, 2020.
- All nomination questions must be answered.
- Nominees must have product knowledge, successful implementation and usage of BlueJeans product/s, follow best practices, and open to sharing their experiences with the greater community.
- Submissions will be reviewed, and finalists will be selected by a judging panel and announced publicly on February 25, 2020.
- If a BlueJeans channel partner nominates a customer, the customer’s written approval is required.
- One winner and up to 3 honorable mentions will be selected from each category.
- Winning companies must formally acknowledge the award by approving use of their name in a BlueJeans press release and providing a logo to be featured on the awards web page and related documents.
For additional information or questions, please email sharni. medina@ bluejeans. com.