bluejeans customer award program
The Best-of-Breed Awards recognize forward-thinking customers worldwide who are deploying BlueJeans technologies in new and interesting ways to improve the way they communicate, collaborate and meet.
Category winners will be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, impact and business value of their BlueJeans Deployment. To get started, simply answer a few questions on your company, video use case and the positive changes you have seen within your team, department or overall organization.
Recognition of the most successful BlueJeans deployment at a mid-market to enterprise level organization to not only solve departmental issues, but also to future-proof their enterprise to scale and improve collaboration across departments and/or the entire organization
Recognition of an organization that has demonstrated superior skills in applying video conferencing technology in support of an insightful and creative use case outside of standard meetings, for example to improve a core process internally or with external stakeholders.
Recognition of an organization that has documented return on investment as a result of their BlueJeans deployment. This could be a quantitative ROI in terms of value per dollar spent and people hours saved or qualitative ROI such as improved culture, productivity gains, or reduced risk. This could also mean recognition of an organization that is using BlueJeans Network to drive social, environmental or cultural outcomes.
Recognition of an IT leader (or team) responsible for driving business value through technology innovation. This category honors those people/teams who have made profound contributions to their organization by developing strong relationships with their stakeholders and strategically using BlueJeans solutions to enhance team collaboration. The award is a true reflection of technical, leadership, and collaboration accomplishments with BlueJeans solutions.
Deadline for submissions has officially closed, winners will be announced February 25, 2020
- Nominations will be accepted from October 14, 2019 – January 10, 2020.
- All nomination questions must be answered.
- Nominees must have product knowledge, successful implementation and usage of BlueJeans product/s, follow best practices, and open to sharing their experiences with the greater community.
- Submissions will be reviewed, and finalists will be selected by a judging panel and announced publicly on February 25, 2020.
- If a BlueJeans channel partner nominates a customer, the customer’s written approval is required.
- One winner and up to 3 honorable mentions will be selected from each category.
- Winning companies must formally acknowledge the award by approving use of their name in a BlueJeans press release and providing a logo to be featured on the awards web page and related documents.
For additional information or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.