BlueJeans Named 2020 Top Rated Web Conferencing and Webinar Software by TrustRadius
We are excited to share that BlueJeans has been awarded the 2020 TrustRadius Top Rated badges for Web Conferencing Software and Webinar Software! As a winner in both categories, this is the third year in a row BlueJeans has been
Now more than ever, as video conferencing has become a critical requirement for organizations around the globe due to the COVID-19 outbreak, BlueJeans has helped teams and individuals successfully adapt to work-from-anywhere policies. Recent increases in remote work, distance learning, and virtual events has more people communicating via video, and BlueJeans is honored to be ranked so highly in these categories.
“BlueJeans has earned its top-rated status as a direct result of user feedback on TrustRadius," said Megan Headley, VP of Research at TrustRadius. "BlueJeans reviewers appreciate the high audio and video quality of its online meetings and its easy-to-navigate user interface."
Since 2016, the TrustRadius Top Rated Awards have become the industry standard for unbiased recognition of B2B technology products. Based solely on user feedback and satisfaction scores, the Top Rated awards are the voice of the market and are not influenced by analyst opinion, the vendor’s company size, popularity, or status as a TrustRadius customer.
What is Web Conferencing Software?
According to TrustRadius, web conferencing software allows participants to conduct or attend meetings via the internet. This is also known as online meeting software. It enables remote meetings based on VoIP, video conferencing, instant messaging, file and screen sharing. Web conferencing tools have become fundamental to how many organizations conduct business. The software enables remote employees, customers, and partners to connect easily and often.
When evaluating a videoconferencing solution, TrustRadius says buyers should prioritize the following attributes:
- High-Quality Audio & Video: Audio and video quality is of the utmost importance to web conferencing software. Users want to feel like they’re having authentic face-to-face conversations with other participants, and quality video is a major component of that.
- Screen Sharing: Screen sharing allows users to display their screen with other meeting participants. As online meetings become more collaborative, this is a must-have feature for most buyers.
- Multi-Device Support: People lead busy lives, so web conferencing software has evolved to keep up with the ever-changing ways in which employees engage with their work. Users want to be able to quickly and easily dial-in to meetings not only from their desktop computers, but from laptops, mobile phones, and tablets.
- Easy-to-Use Interface: Participants need to be able to easily—and quickly—join meetings whether they’re in an office or on the go. Not only that, but for hosts, setting up meetings and managing them must be a simple process as well.
According to this user, “BlueJeans continues to be the best tool in its class. From ease to get started, intuitive interface, rock-solid technologies that keep you connected. That helps you know what screen you are sharing, know what video and audio devices you are employing make it easy for anyone to start using it, and become more productive. I've never seen another tool get this kind of adoption right out of the gate. I have many options available to me for conducting meetings, and BlueJeans is always the one I chose and offer for others as our meeting tool.”
BlueJeans provides an unparalleled meeting experience with one-touch meeting joins from your favorite scheduling, collaboration tools, and devices. Our users experience HD video and stunningly clear audio powered by Dolby Voice® in an intuitive, intelligent interface. Users are instantly able to share their screen entirely, or a single application.
What is Webinar Software?
According to TrustRadius, the three main use cases for webinar software are internal communications, lead generation, and training. In addition to the live presentation, a recorded video of the presentation is often distributed later on. This can be used as content for newsletters, email drip campaigns, etc.
If you’re currently evaluating webinar software, TrustRadius says buyers should prioritize the following attributes:
- Reliability: webinars may be a lead generation mechanism. For this reason, it is very important that the platform be reliable and available at the time of the event.
- Audio quality: If the webinar tool does not facilitate high-quality audio, attendees may not be able to understand the content of the webinar. Also, the recording will need significant editing in order to be usable.
- Ease of use/adoption: How easy is it for administrators to set up and run a webinar? How easy is it for panelists or co-presenters to participate? Is it easy for attendees to sign in and view the webinar, and can they interact with presenters (by sending in questions, etc.)?
BlueJeans Events combines the collaborative features of our BlueJeans Meetings product with the scalability of a high-capacity broadcast, all within a friction-free join experience for attendees. In recent weeks with corporate and community events being canceled or postponed, and schools shifting to distance learning, BlueJeans Events has provided a reliable, easy-to-use virtual alternative. Here is what one user said:
“For use with Training, it has every feature one would want when implementing a webinar or conference. Everything from invitations, to screen sharing, to being able to mute the audience, are features that I use very often. I have a co-worker whom I recommended the product to, and now they use it for recruiting and they love it!”
Thank you to all of our customers who took the time to share their feedback and confirm how BlueJeans performs at the highest levels in each of these categories. Thank you for supporting our work, and for sharing your feedback on TrustRadius.