Part of an ongoing series devoted to marketing webinars, BlueJeans and Splash teamed up for an in-depth look at how integrating both platforms converts more registrants and attendees into customers. On the one hand, BlueJeans Events is designed for large-scale, interactive video streaming with engagement features that help organizations nurture prospects during live presentations. On the other hand, Splash is a world-class event management solution that offers branded touchpoints and data-driven retargeting options following your live webinar.
Learn how the partnership between these applications brings your marketing and sales objectives into closer reach with highly influential promotion, customization, and event participation tools.
Miss the webinar? Watch it here!
- Event Marketing Solution focusing on three key areas: Design, Data, and Scale
- Application for promoting on-brand virtual events that accelerate business impace
- RSVP and registrant tracking system that offers attendee ‘check-ins’ for up-to-the-minute lead data
- Virtual venue for engagement marketing, experiential content, and customer activation
- Product and pipeline driver with in-event lead qualification tools
- Modernized alternative to worn-out webinars
- Create and link BlueJeans Events
- Splash event details update in BlueJeans
- Sync Splash registrants to BlueJeans
- Keep CRM and MAP systems connected
Embedded: Virtual Event Touchpoint
- Embed BlueJeans live stream into a Splash page
- Provide a fully wrapped and branded experience
- Capture and sync guest registration and check-in info to CRM and MAP systems
- Ability to gate content so it’s exclusive to registered guests