Today, we’re excited to announce the inaugural BlueJeans Best-of-Breed Awards!
Is your company using BlueJeans to transform the way you communicate and collaborate internally and/or with partners, customers and prospects? Then we want to hear from you.
At BlueJeans, our focus is on improving our customers’ meeting experiences. Whether you’re a small-to-medium size business or a Fortune 500, you’ve been creating some great business outcomes using BlueJeans—and it’s time you got rewarded for it!
The BlueJeans Best-of-Breed Awards will recognize and honor the innovative, interesting and forward-looking customers and users worldwide deploying BlueJeans technologies to improve the way they communicate and collaborate.
Your Time to Shine
Customers worldwide are encouraged to submit their nominations in four categories for the awards program. Category winners will then be selected by a panel of judges based on the creativity, impact and business value of their BlueJeans Deployment.
The four category winners will receive a free, all-access ticket to Enterprise Connect in Orlando, Florida on March 30-April 2 and will be honored at a special awards ceremony during the conference hosted by BlueJeans. At that time, we will also announce the company that received the highest overall score and recognize them as the BlueJeans Customer of the Year.
Best-of-Breed winners will be honored for an award in each of the following categories:
Best large-scale deployment
- Recognition of the most successful BlueJeans deployment at a mid-market to enterprise level organization to not only solve departmental issues, but also to future-proof their enterprise to scale and improve collaboration across departments and/or the entire organization.
Most innovative use case
- Recognition of an organization that has demonstrated superior skills in applying video conferencing technology in support of an insightful and creative use case outside of standard meetings, for example to improve a core process internally or with external stakeholders.
Biggest impact (business, social/community)
- Recognition of an organization that has documented return on investment as a result of their BlueJeans deployment. This could be a quantitative ROI in terms of value per dollar spent and people hours saved or qualitative ROI such as improved culture, productivity gains, or reduced risk. This could also mean recognition of an organization that is using BlueJeans Network to drive social, environmental or cultural outcomes.
Best collaboration champion/team
- Recognition of an IT leader (or team) responsible for driving business value through technology innovation. This category honors those people/teams who have made profound contributions to their organization by developing strong relationships with their stakeholders and strategically using BlueJeans solutions to enhance team collaboration. The award is a true reflection of technical, leadership, and collaboration accomplishments with BlueJeans solutions.
What do Best of Breed Award Winners receive?
Category Winner Benefits
- 1 all-access pass to Enterprise Connect
- Press release recognizing company as award winner
- VIP event with other category winners at Enterprise Connect
- Recognition at awards ceremony hosted by BlueJeans
- Award with company name
- Consideration for speaking opportunities highlighting use case
Customer of the Year Winner will also receive:
- Additional award with title and company name
- $1,000 donated to charity of choice
We are so grateful for all of the ongoing support from our customers and are excited to be included in this journey with you as you embark on your next phase of business transformation. Let us show you our gratitude by recognizing you in the inaugural Best-of-Breed Awards!
Submit your nominination today and stay tuned for more information on the judging panel and additional award recipient benefits. To see how other customers are using BlueJeans to improve their productivity, communication and collaboration, visit https://www.bluejeans.com/customers.