BlueJeans Studio Named CES 2023 Innovation Award Honoree
It's been one year since we announced BlueJeans Studio, our all-in-one virtual event production platform that gives creators the ability to easily and affordably create stunning, professional-grade live streams with just a few clicks. And what a year it has been—a year that includes some great partnerships and major award wins.
At Enterprise Connect 2022, judges awarded BlueJeans Studio the 'Best Innovation for Virtual Meetings' in the Best of Enterprise Connect Awards.
Then, at last week's annual CES conference in Las Vegas, BlueJeans was named a CES® 2023 Innovation Awards Honoree from the Consumer Technology Association (CTA).
BlueJeans Studio received this honor in the Streaming category. With a record high 2,100+ submissions to this year's CES Innovation Awards program, with Studio, this accolade reinforces BlueJeans by Verizon’s position as a leader in the virtual events space.
The CES Innovation Awards program, sponsored by the Consumer Technology Association (CTA), is an annual competition that showcases groundbreaking technology from around the world. Products undergo thorough reviews of their innovation, engineering, functionality, aesthetics, and design by industry experts.
We are so honored to be recognized for our innovation in the events livestreaming space. It really showcases that virtual events have and will continue to play a critical role for all business decision makers and individual creators looking for brand growth, lead generation, or corporate training.
BlueJeans Studio helps brands of all sizes transform virtual events by bringing powerful production tools to the BlueJeans Events platform. This gives corporate and individual users—social influencers, creators, reporters and marketers—the ability to produce stunning, professional grade virtual events and live streams that make an impact on audiences without any media production or technical experience required.
From the Studio producer dashboard, creators can easily create TV production-level events that engage and wow audiences, while helping to elevate their brand and expand their reach.
Those looking to maximize broadcast reach can live stream to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, RTMP destinations, and other streaming platforms simultaneously and/or embed the live stream or pre-recorded event into a website. For hybrid events, webinars and virtual trainings, on-air interviews, broadcasts, corporate all-hands, influencer events, and more, BlueJeans Studio is the premier platform for live audience engagement.
Furthermore, with easy video feed mixing, custom branding, and endless streaming capabilities, brands can now produce TV-quality content to help drive audience engagement and elevate any virtual event experience. Key features of BlueJeans Studio include:
- No technical integration: BlueJeans Studio is web-based and built into the Events platform to enable anyone to host, manage and create stunning events without any technical or AV support.
- Ease of use: No production expertise required. A few simple clicks create beautiful, engaging video streams.
- Cost effective: Brands can save thousands compared to hiring production and AV support to improve the visual appeal of any event. Event plans start at $47 per month.
- All-in-one event platform: Send invites, secure the event, get post event analytics, and save unlimited recording hours.
- Highest video quality: 1080p picture quality elevates the event and brand.
- Highlight more presenters: Capacity of up to 150 presenters—more than any other event platform.
- Host unlimited events: Monthly and annual plans allow users to host as many events as needed, rather than paying per event.
Live streaming, virtual and hybrid events are here to stay. Learn more about how to make them sizzle with BlueJeans Studio and sign up for a preview today.