Today we introduced BlueJeans Expo, an immersive virtual environment for enterprise event collaboration, education, engagement, and inspiration that is scheduled for general availability later this year.
I'm really excited about this new product, and here's why—BlueJeans Expo will help organizations easily deliver fully customizable virtual experiences pre-, during and post-events.
With Expo, we're combining live and on-demand video, event management and content hosting into one powerful yet easy to manage platform to allow customers to extend their reach beyond the trade show floor. It's all about building a community.
According to the IDC Market Analysis Perspective: Worldwide Collaboration Applications, 2022, “Companies with branded communities perform 13% better in virtual events.” By bringing multi-session, multi-day virtual events to life in a community environment with BlueJeans Expo, event hosts can deliver on the promise of interactivity and engagement that extends long after the event is over.
With the fully customizable nature of BlueJeans Expo, event hosts have the ability to transform their virtual event site into a home base for attendees and sponsors to stay up to date and remain connected with the community. This means the event home page and content hubs can be easily transformed to support an ongoing engagement cadence that is powered by Expo’s configurable messaging capabilities.
Furthermore, BlueJeans Expo features a comprehensive event lifecycle framework to power pre-, during, and post-event workflows: Easy-to-use attendee registration and management, plug-and-play session templates, drag and drop content hubs, and in-depth event reporting, are just some of the tools available to event moderators for designing and delivering world class virtual events.
To help drive meaningful connections during the event itself, BlueJeans Expo offers the ability to deliver high-quality networking opportunities with an intuitive directory that supports simple profile creation, quick filtering, and role-based chat to encourage participation, yet limit unwanted outreach. It also enables “in-booth” notifications to encourage event participants to engage with sponsors who are staffing virtual exhibits.
Need to see it to believe it? Check it out for yourself! Explore the BlueJeans Expo demo page: https://bjnexpodemo.com/ and let us know what you think!
In addition to existing BlueJeans features for event management, such as industry-leading livestreaming capabilities, analytics and reporting, privacy and preference settings and translations in over 100 languages, unique features to BlueJeans Expo Include:
- Attendee Dashboards: Create custom dashboards for each attendee or member type for access to features, advertising, or custom messages.
- Attendee On-Boarding & Management: Add or upload attendees, use the built-in application or integrate with a third-party registration system to add and establish the attendee record.
- Content Hosting & Management: Upload documents, add on-demand videos, and organize content into catalogs. Segment access by member type.
- Continuing Education Credits: Offer live and on-demand CE courses and track compliance in detailed reports. Upload certificates to the member dashboard.
- Directories: Add sessions, content, exhibitor and attendee listings into searchable directories that appear throughout the platform.
- Gamification: Turn on a points system and reward individuals for exploring content, interacting with sponsors or finding clues in a scavenger hunt.
- Messaging: Automated emails welcome, notify, and remind site members or attendees. Send custom messages and newsletters.
- Session Management: Add video or in-person sessions and manage signup and send reminders. Add on-demand sessions. Receive registration, attendance and on-demand session reports.
- Speaker Management: Add speakers to a site wide database, attach them to sessions, create automated speaker directories and showcase individual profiles.
- Virtual Booth: Feature-rich, brandable virtual booths hold content, videos and create calls to action that produce engagement.
Whether you're broadcasting a keynote presentation to 150,000 attendees, facilitating a birds-of-a-feather session for 15 participants, or posting a panel discussion for on-demand viewing, BlueJeans Expo makes it easy to turn video into the star of your event.
For more information, the BlueJeans Expo product page contains the full list of amazing features we're planning for Expo (scheduled to GA later this year). Sign up to learn more today!