Next week is a busy week on the speaking circuit for BlueJeans, and we want to make sure you’re in the know before we go! Namely, BlueJeans executives will be speaking at two major industry events.
To kick things off, the Interactive Multimedia and Collaboration and Communications Alliance (IMCCA) is hosting their annual Collaboration Week Silicon Valley—a collection of presentations, panel discussions, tours and networking opportunities that will help shape the future of our industry. And it’s all FREE! Weren’t aware? Have no fear—there is still time to register right here!
Sessions are hosted at vendor locations throughout the Valley for a hands-on look at how companies are deploying, using and managing various collaboration products. BlueJeans’ own Senior Client Principal, Robb Woods, will lead a discussion around interoperability on Monday, October 28, and on Tuesday, October 29, our chief product officer, Guillaume Vives, will join a “State of the Industry” panel with several other industry experts and thought leaders.
Then, on Wednesday, October 30, BlueJeans CMO Rosanne Saccone will join Taher Behbehani, SVP and GM, Mobile B2B, Samsung Electronics onstage at the Samsung Developer Conference for a fireside chat during the Spotlight Session.
Together, they will show attendees how today's talented developers, along with the most innovative enterprises, are driving impact and change. Stay tuned to hear more about how we’re working closely with Samsung and other leading vendors in the mobile/telecom space to bring 5G video business application development for teams and corporate users to the forefront of business.
Speaking Sessions At-a-Glance:
IMCCA Collaboration Week SV
- What: Speaking Session: Solving the Problem Today
- Description: This session will look at services that allow disparate system to communicate with each other and details what to look for when choosing a new solution.
- BlueJeans Speaker: Robb Woods, Senior Client Principle
- When: Day 1, October 28, 3:45 - 4:30 PM PT
IMCCA Collaboration Week SV
- What: Collaboration Week SV Gala Dinner/Awards/Discussion: State of the Industry
- Description: Executive roundtable will focus on the current and future state of the communications and collaboration industry and the importance of interoperability.
- BlueJeans Speaker: Guillaume Vives, CPO
- When: Day 2, October 29, 6:00 PM PT
Samsung Developer Conference
- What: Spotlight Session: Fireside Chat
- Description: A series of exciting keynotes and fireside chats during the SDC Day 2 Spotlight Session. Hear from Samsung leadership and industry pioneers as they discuss tech's hottest topics, including blockchain technology and B2B apps, and what they foresee for the future.
- BlueJeans Speaker: Rosanne Saccone, CMO
- When: Day 2, October 30, 10:00 - 11:30 AM PT
We are excited for next week and hope you will join us and the rest of our industry peers. Thank you to IMCCA and Samsung for pulling these great events together!