Oh Spring…So much to look forward to. And I’m not talking about the extra daylight, flowers in bloom or greener pastures outside (although, those are all great). At BlueJeans, we look forward to Spring because it kicks off our conference season—beginning with this month’s Enterprise Connect conference March 18th - 21st!
As the leading conference and expo for Enterprise IT decision makers focused on communications and collaboration investments, Enterprise Connect provides attendees with comprehensive analysis, expert insights and in-depth educational sessions across topics such as Unified Communications, SIP Trunking, Cloud, Video, Team Collaboration, WebRTC and more.
So, what does BlueJeans have planned for this year’s conference? Besides running around gathering (and giving out) free swag while we network with colleagues, customers and peers from around the world, we’ll be watching BlueJeans’ executives Guillaume Vives and John Knightly participate in the following speaking sessions:
- Video Conferencing in the Cloud: The Real Story—Guillaume Vives, CPO, BlueJeans (Monday, March 18th from 1:00 – 1:45pmET)
- Software-Based Video in the Meeting Room – Ready for Prime Time?—John Knightly, SVP Product and Solution Marketing, BlueJeans (Thursday, March 21st from 8:00-8:45amPT)
Following these sessions, feel free to join us over to the BlueJeans Booth (#913), where we’ll be hosting daily giveaways and demoing our core products—BlueJeans Meetings, BlueJeans Events, and BlueJeans Rooms—as well the company’s strategic platform partnerships with Microsoft and Dolby. Some of the specific innovations you can expect to experience include:
- BlueJeans Rooms with Dolby Voice: BlueJeans with Dolby Voice is a breakthrough in audio for online meetings, allowing attendees to hear clearly and communicate naturally, as if they were in the same room, regardless of their location—desktop, mobile, or meeting room.
- BlueJeans Gateway Microsoft Teams: See how BlueJeans integrates with Microsoft Teams to connect Teams meetings with conference room systems.
- BlueJeans App Network: BlueJeans App Network integrations enable easy onramps for quicker collaboration, single-window workflows for increasing productivity, and back-end platform integration for a better user experience. At the conference, we’ll feature some of our latest integrations with partners like Trello, Hugo and others.
We can’t wait to show you first-hand how the BlueJeans Meetings Platform makes it easier for CIOs and organizations to connect workflows and drive productivity in the modern workplace. See you at Booth #913 at Enterprise Connect!