The results are in for our first-ever BlueJeans Best-of-Breed Awards! We received submissions from customers around the world – all forward thinking and using BlueJeans to improve the way they communicate, collaborate, and meet. We are excited to showcase four exceptional customers for their universal command of video conferencing to improve business communications and productivity.
…Oh, and by the way — they’ve each won all-access badges to Enterprise Connect in Orlando March 30 – April 2!
Best Large-Scale Deployment
Award recipients demonstrated an outstanding ability to execute widescale change management to dramatically improve enterprise collaboration.
First Place Winner: Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany successfully enabled all 55,000 of its employees with BlueJeans Meetings and Events, while exceeding expectations for global digital collaboration both internally and externally.
- Electrolux secured a 95% satisfaction rate during its 14,000-employee rollout. Electrolux uses BlueJeans to collaborate with customers in every international region, time zone, and bandwidth condition.
- McCarthy Building Companies deployed BlueJeans company-wide to improve face-to-face collaboration and knowledge sharing between the job site and the office.
Most Innovative Use Case
Award recipients demonstrated impressive creativity and ingenuity by applying video conferencing technology to solve unique and complex problems.
First Place Winner: University of Louisville
The University of Louisville delivers its “Pulse of Surgery” program by using BlueJeans Rooms to connect students to live open-heart surgeries, so students and teachers can interact with the operating room staff to learn about procedures and tools.
- Using BlueJeans to create 24x7 hotwalls, Opus Interactive has generated a 30%-50% increase in productivity and communication effectiveness due to always being connected and able to see and talk to each other as if technicians were in the same room no matter where they are.
- What started as a one-week intensive online webinar, Tap Into Freedom has grown into a fully-fledged online tap dance training platform. Using BlueJeans, the program offers 1:1 expert-led sessions to students all over the world.
Award recipients demonstrated significant contributions to driving social, environmental, or cultural change through their thoughtful use of video conferencing technology.
First Place Winner: The Global Fund
With a mission to accelerate the of end AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, The Global Fund supports programs run by local experts in more than 100 countries. The Global Fund currently uses BlueJeans to communicate with local partners who are running these programs on the ground. By working together, effective health investments through the Global Fund have helped save 32 million lives.
- Training and inspiring a global network of storytellers committed to preserving cultural heritage, natural science, and conservation spaces, National Geographic uses BlueJeans to virtually educate teams and partners on every continent.
- Miller Mediation and Solution, Inc. created an innovative program called “Our Family Encounter” that uses BlueJeans to connect families and facilitate discussions around legal, financial, housing, care and socialization issues.
Best Collaboration Champion or Team
Award recipients demonstrated tremendous success in fostering organizational collaboration through the implementation of video conferencing technology.
First Place Winner: Amicus Therapeutics
Focused on discovering, developing and delivering high-quality medicines for people living with rare metabolic diseases, Amicus Therapeutics conducts virtual patient advisory boards over BlueJeans to connect with their patients to develop lifesaving drugs.
- The New Relic IT team has achieved a 98% BlueJeans utilization rate across the company and driven adoption of breakout sessions, meeting recordings, and browser-based meetings for different scenarios, like successful customer demos and internal working sessions.
- Whether Sense Corp is having a meeting to share innovative ideas or toasting a celebration, BlueJeans enables them to stay connected with clients, partners and employees – on any device, no matter where they are.
Awards Judging Panel
Our judging panel consisted of industry experts who have expertise in enterprise collaboration, communication, and video meeting solutions. Each submission was judged based on its creativity, impact, and business value.
- Eric Krapf – General Manager, Enterprise Connect
- David Maldow – CEO, Let's Do Video
- Walt Weisner – Chief Customer Officer, BlueJeans
- John Knightly – Chief Marketing Officer, BlueJeans
“This year’s awards submissions are a testament to the power of video conferencing. We saw compelling examples of how video can bring teams together across the world, improve culture, save time and money, and deliver tremendous social and environmental benefits. My congratulations to an impressive group of BlueJeans customers!” David Maldow, CEO, Let’s Do Video.
To learn more about how leading organizations are using BlueJeans to improve their productivity, communication and collaboration, visit https://www.bluejeans.com/customers.